The ODSVS Advisory Council advises the Oregon Crime Victims' Services Division (CVSD) regarding the allocation and administration of the Oregon Domestic and Sexual Violence Services (ODSVS) Fund which provides critical funding to domestic and sexual violence services providers across the state.
For more information please see Oregon Domestic and Sexual Violence Services (ODSVS) Fund.
ODSVS Advisory Council Membership:
- Vanessa Becker, Council Co-Chair, Battered Persons' Advocacy
- Kris Billhardt, Council Vice Co-Chair, Volunteers of America Home Free
- Allison Cleveland, The Gender Center, Inc.
- Kelley Ellis, Siletz Tribal Charitable Contribution Fund
- Yelena Hansen, Russian Oregon Social Services
- Robin Selig, Oregon Law Center
- Emilee I. Coulter-Thompson, Oregon Public Health Division
- Dr. Marcia Hall, VA Roseburg Healthcare System
- Christine Herrman, Attorney General’s Sexual Assault Task Force
- Cheryl O’Neill, Department of Human Services
- Tawna Sanchez, Native American Youth & Family Center
The ODSVS Advisory Council meets at:
Crime Victims’ Services Division Office
4035 12th St Cutoff SE, Ste 150A
Salem, OR 97302
Upcoming ODSVS Advisory Council Meetings:
Previous ODSVS Advisory Council Meeting Minutes: