Payments from Adults in Custody

June 30, 2022
• Posted in

Payments may now be received from an adult in custody who owes past-due child support through an interface between the Department of Justice and the Department of Corrections. ORS 423.105 allows the Department of Corrections to collect eligible moneys from the trust accounts of adults in custody to pay certain court-ordered financial obligations.  You can read more on the How Paying Child Support Works page.