Establishing a Parenting Plan
It’s important for families to establish clear communication, cooperation and coordination. This can be done by developing a structured parenting plan to determine which days and nights each parent spends with the child. A parenting plan provides guidelines so that each parent knows what is expected.
Parenting Plans – Why would you want one?
Pilot Program To Help Parents
The Oregon Child Support Program has launched a pilot program in Multnomah County to serve low-income parents who wish to increase meaningful contact with their children but do not have formal parenting plans. This program helps parents who pay support navigate the family legal system. For more information, please contact:
Multnomah County Family Court Services
1021 SW 4th Ave., Ste. 350
Portland, OR 97204
- Parenting Plan Enforcement, Oregon Judicial Department »
- Custody and Parenting Time, Oregon State Bar »
- Parent Education, Oregon Judicial Department »
- National Fatherhood Initiative »
- Parenting Time Calculator »