Dealing with a disaster is never easy. When scammers emerge, it can be even worse. Click on one of the buttons above for tips to help you avoid post-disaster scams.
- Oregon Releases Natural Disaster Resource Guide for Oregonians – (English | Spanish)
- Attorney General Rosenblum Reminds Oregonians to “Give Wisely” This Holiday Season
- Five Ways to Avoid Wildfire Donation Scams – Be aware of a potential for charitable scams related to wildfires. Oregonians are encouraged to give to the 2020 Community Rebuilding Fund or to similar organizations. « MORE
- Price Gouging Handout (English | Spanish | Russian) – If you suspect price gouging, try to get as much information as possible before reporting. « MORE
- CCB Contractor Search » – Research contractors to verify that a contractor has an active license.
- State of Oregon Wildfire Recovery Resources »
- Disaster Assistance.gov »
- Wildfire Insurance Resources »
The 2020 Community Rebuilding Fund
The 2020 Community Rebuilding Fund », established at the request of Governor Kate Brown and launched in partnership with Meyer Memorial Trust, Oregon Community Foundation and The Ford Family Foundation, is a place to bring private and philanthropic donations together to work collectively for Oregonians whose communities have been leveled by wildfires this season. « MORE