- This event has passed.
February 8, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
One event on February 15, 2018 at 12:00 pm
One event on February 22, 2018 at 12:00 pm
One event on March 1, 2018 at 12:00 pm
One event on March 8, 2018 at 12:00 pm
One event on March 22, 2018 at 12:00 pm
One event on March 29, 2018 at 12:00 pm
One event on April 5, 2018 at 12:00 pm
One event on April 12, 2018 at 12:00 pm
National Victim Assistance Academy
We are happy to announce that we are now accepting applications for the Spring 2018 NVAA Leadership Institute, which will be held from January 29 to April 13. This comprehensive training covers essential skills you need to guide, motivate, and support your staff to achieve your organization’s mission and vision.
In This Training, You Will…
- Interact with other victim service providers and our instructors.
- Become an effective leader.
- Learn the basics of effective leadership within organizations.
- Use tools to develop your leadership skills.
- Create your own leadership mission.
There are no costs to attend. The Leadership Institute is a free training.
Instructors are nationally recognized leaders in the leadership and victim services fields.
CEUs are awarded when you complete all requirements.
10 online sessions are held over 10 weeks, plus a Welcome and Introduction to Leadership week.
Here’s How to Apply
- Visit the Spring 2018 NVAA Leadership Institute page to learn more about this training.
- Get more information. Find out about specific dates and times for the webinars, as well as the learning objectives for each week.
- Check your schedule. Make sure you are able to attend all 10 sessions and complete the required work.
- Complete the application.