- This event has passed.
May 6, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on May 6, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on June 10, 2021 at 10:00 am
- « Trauma-Informed Courtroom
- Teen Dating Violence Help-Seeking Among Ethnically and Racially Diverse Youth »
This training is for Court Staff.
Upcoming online trainings presented by the Oregon Attorney General’s Sexual Assault Task Force and Oregon Judicial Department will look at the importance and application of creating trauma-informed courtrooms. Trainers are Dr. Chris Wilson and Judge Shaun Floerke (retired).
This registration form is for THREE trainings. It is only necessary to register once.
- Neurobiology of Trauma, April 6
- Trauma-Informed Courtroom, May 6
- Vicarious Trauma and Resilience, June 10