- This event has passed.
May 14, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
One event on May 15, 2018 at 9:00 am
- « Beginning with the End in Mind: Instructional Design Basics
- Oregon Child Forensic Interview Training »
Workshop Goals: By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
– Define the public health approach to violence prevention
– Describe and identify examples of the root causes of exposure to violence
– Explain the impact of different types of violence on the community
– Identify different methods for self-care for themselves and community members to lessen the effects of exposure to violence and trauma
This workshop provides 14 hours of CEU credit for Traditional Health Workers in Oregon (i.e. Community Health Workers, Peer Support/Wellness Specialists, etc.).
Click here to apply. Applications are are due by March 30th. Attendance will be confirmed by April 16th. Space is limited.
For more information, contact Elizabeth Rees Morgan the Community Capacitation Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.