- This event has passed.
September 10, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
- « Building Sustainable Partnerships between Human Trafficking Services and Workforce Development Programs
- Tribal Protection Orders »
Join us as we come together with national experts on abuse in later life. This training uses actual case examples to facilitate discussion among professionals to enhance the current response to elder abuse victims.
• Recognize what individuals and organizations can do to intervene in elder abuse cases.
• Promote the understanding of agency roles and authority in responding to elder abuse matters.
• Identify barriers within and between systems that impair or impede effective collaboration in elder abuse cases.
• Support practices that enhance communication, coordination, and collaboration across systems in order to enhance victim safety and promote offender accountability in elder abuse cases.
This event is in collaboration with Clackamas Women’s Services, Clackamas County District Attorney’s Office, Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office, Oregon DHS: Aging & People with Disabilities and Adult Protective Services, and Clackamas County Vulnerable Adult Multi-Disciplinary Team.
For more information, please contact Laura Landis at email@example.com.
Space is limited and please register by September 2, 2019.