- This event has passed.
December 10, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- « Developing and Implementing the Minnesota Youth Trafficking and Exploitation Identification Tool
- Ask an Expert: Applying for Your First Federal Grant »
Thursday, December 10, 2020 (3- 4:00 p.m. EST)
What is the process for applying for a federal grant and how do you get started? Register for this free webinar discussion on the steps of applying for a federal grant. A panel of experts will divide the steps into manageable actions, offering their insight and answering participant questions during this hour-long session. Based on the process to apply for Office for Victims of Crime human trafficking grants and funding, discussion topics will include:
• Drafting a compelling application and avoiding common errors,
• Finding funding solicitations and applying online, and
• Fulfilling post-award requirements.