- This event has passed.
May 10, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- « An Introduction to Oregon Crime Victim Compensation and Address Confidentiality Programs
- Understanding Violence as a Public Health Issue »
Understanding the basics of instructional design for adult learners can help improve the organization, quality, and consistency of education and training programs. This webinar will cover the basics of best practices around instructional design. As a result of this webinar, participants will be better able to:
- Follow a process to identify the learning needs of your audience as you design educational offerings;
- Utilize the learning needs of your learner to write objectives for educational offerings;
- Consider the appropriate delivery method(s) for your instructional design, i.e.; in person trainings, virtual trainings, blended design, etc. to meet the needs of your learner and the subject matter.
Presented by Futures Without Violence, in partnership with the U.S. Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women
*Closed captioning will be provided
As space is limited, the webinar will be recorded and available after the presentation at: https://www.futureswithoutviolence.org/resources-events/webinars/