- This event has passed.
July 11, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- « Trauma-Informed Responses for Criminal Justice Officers
- The Forgotten Victims: Elder Homicides Part 2, A Prosecutor’s Perspective »
Mazarine Treyz, Chief Executive Officer, Wild Woman Fundraising
The retention stats for our nonprofit profession are abysmal. Most people don’t stay after 18 months. Why is that? According to the Underdeveloped Report by Compasspoint, many staff leave because they do not get along with their boss.
This session will help attendees build trust in an age of “fake news” and untrustworthy leaders. Now more than ever, we need leaders we can trust.
The currency that our movements must speak is trust. Trust is how we get donors, how we motivate staff, and how we help board members advocate for us in the community. How can you get along better with your boss? You must build trust, deliberately. Not just assume trust will happen but intentionally build it. In this session, we’ll talk about exactly how to build trust and make your fundraising office even more effective.
- The Cost of not building trust in our organizations
- How to build credibility-even with yourself!
- 10 ways to build trust at work
- Three key elements of trust
- Seven phrases to set expectations and more!