- This event has passed.
January 30, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- « Housing, Addiction, and Human Trafficking
- Navigating Bankruptcy & Student Loan Solutions with Survivors »
The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children® is committed to providing training, technical assistance, and resources to law enforcement personnel and others who investigate crimes against children, specifically cases of missing children and child sexual exploitation.
The Child Sex Trafficking: Awareness & Response class is a three and a half day training that includes in-depth coverage of the following topics related to child sex trafficking investigations:
- Interdiction Model
- Legal Issues and Charging
- Investigating Online Advertisements
- Survivor’s Perspective
- Gang Controlled Victims
- Trauma Informed Intervention
- Interviewing a Minor Victim
- Presenting Evidence During Interviews
- Coordinating Case Services
- Federal Resource Assistance
- Local Service Provider Functions
This class is open to all law enforcement personnel and prosecutors in the state of Oregon. For questions or more information, contact JRLETC@ncmec.org.