- This event has passed.
September 22, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- « Words Matter: Exploring Identity and Language for Survivors with Disabilities
- Advanced Training in Assisting Individuals and Families Harmed by Homicide »
The National Human Trafficking Training and Technical Assistance Center will host a 90-minute webinar on emerging trends and case studies addressing economic mobility. The webinar will highlight survivor-informed models that organizations may implement on financial literacy and sustainable employment opportunities for people who have experienced trafficking.
• Understand institutional barriers to economic mobility and financial sustainability for individuals who have experienced human trafficking.
• Share successful approaches to integrating financial literacy and financial capacity-building services into trafficking programming.
• Discuss innovative programs that provide greater access to post-secondary employment opportunities.