- This event has passed.
October 25, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
$35 – $65
- « Intro to Oregon’s Crime Victim Compensation & Address Confidentiality Programs
- 2nd Annual Attorney General Rosenblum’s Elder Abuse Conference »
The Five Key Players You Must Have —
Every organization needs a strong leadership team – from the board to the C Suite, to the key managers and staff. What gifts and strengths are needed, especially to achieve success in fundraising? This training will provide a framework for leadership that explores five key leadership roles and their contributions to the organization.
This training is best suited for board members, CEOs and executives.
1. Understand the definition, profile and characteristics of five leadership roles
2. Learn how each of the five roles contributes to the overall health and progress of an organization
3. Recognize and deploy the strengths of each of your team members in their role