- This event has passed.
January 29, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
$80 – $90
Whether because of trauma, crises, or really, really hard days–
Please join us for a day of raising awareness of trauma, vicarious trauma, and systematic oppression.
- Each event will be a foundational training
- These workshops will address how we’re being impacted by current and past overwhelm, crises, toll, or trauma and establish concrete means for how to keep on keeping on both individually and collectively.
Laura van Dernoot Lipsky will offer a compelling mix of personal insight, cutting-edge research, personal stories, and countless New Yorker cartoons to help us understand the cumulative toll of being exposed to suffering over time and gain the skills needed to reconcile it. Participants from all professional disciplines and life circumstances are welcome to attend. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
5 CEUs OFFERED:
* Social Workers
* Marriage & Family Therapists
* Licensed Mental Health Counselors
* Licensed Professional Counselors