- This event has passed.
September 20, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- « Serving Both Sides: Navigating Domestic Violence Amongst Service Users
- An Introduction to ACES and Elder Abuse »
Organizational changes can lead to challenging transitions, affecting each individual differently. For non-profit organizations to succeed, it is essential to prepare and apply key strategies to support staff during organizational transitions. Presenters will discuss strategies that leaders can use to manage and facilitate successful organizational transitions within a domestic violence/sexual assault organization, and share tools and resources to assist OVW grantees.
After the webinar, participants will be better able to:
- Discuss organizational transitions using the ‘transition curve”.
- Identify how individual and organizational transitions can impact individuals differently and best practices to manage transitions.
- Consider how to tailor supervision and/or peer support to address the needs of individual staff through transitions.
Presenters: Beckie Masaki, Independent Consultant, and Isa Woldeguiorguis, Executive Director, The Center for Hope and Healing
Questions? Please contact Monica Arenas at email@example.com.
The SOS Institute (Supporting Organizational Sustainability) is supported by Grant No. 2015-TA-AX-K047, awarded by the Office on Violence Against Women, U.S. Department of Justice. The opinions, findings, conclusions, and recommendations expressed in this publication/program/exhibition are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women.