- This event has passed.
December 8, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- « Strategies for Funding and Sustaining Your Anti-Trafficking Work
- Working with LGBTQ+ Survivors of Sexual Violence – Part 2 »
Securing funding for anti-trafficking work while maintaining daily operations can be a challenge. Victims of human trafficking require trauma-informed, holistic services. Join three experts as they share their experience and answer participant questions about developing strategic and sustainable approaches to fund anti-trafficking work, finding and assessing funding opportunities, and writing competitive grant applications.
Moderated by Susan Williams, Human Trafficking Capacity Building Center (contractor), the session will feature insight from—
• Sarah Ohlsen, National Center for Victims of Crime
• Lena Sinha, Anti-Trafficking Advocate and Consultant
• Shávon Reed, More Too Life