- This event has passed.
November 5, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join SATF for a one-day training to learn more about what Title IX is, and how investigations happen on college campuses, and how you can support students going through the Title IX process.
During the training, you’ll learn about
- what Title IX is
- options and resources for students on campus
- the process of Title IX investigations
- recent changes to Title IX
- the role of advocates
- the rights of students throughout the Title IX process
- how community partners + campuses can work together
All attendees will receive a workbook, training certificate, and ongoing technical assistance following the training.
Who should attend this training?
Both campus-based and community-based professionals who work with college students are encouraged to attend, including advocates, law enforcement, prosecutors and other criminal justice professionals, SANEs, SART team members, preventionists, student affairs professionals, college students, and more.