- This event has passed.
April 23, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
- « Trauma Informed Supervision
- Serving Survivors of Sexual Assault with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities »
When the brain is impacted by traumatic events it changes how the brain can approach and perceive the world. Outcomes include:
• Understand the impacts that trauma has on the developing brain.
• Identify ways of understanding possible reasons behind an individual’s thinking, behavior and their way of relating to the world.
• Explain how the functions of the brain can be impacted by stress and trauma.
It is highly recommended for participants to have previously completed Trauma Informed 101: What is Trauma? What is Trauma Informed? or a similar foundational course.