- This event has passed.
August 5, 2019 - August 9, 2019
The Center for Victim Research
Free Virtual Institute
August 5-9, 2019
Our theme, Using Trauma Research to Inform Victim Services, will guide practitioners and researchers through a mix of live and recorded sessions, and plenty of peer-to-peer discussion opportunities. This is an event not to be missed!
Sign up today to reserve your space! This free online event is designed for victim service providers and victim researchers. The event will feature:
- Live and recorded sessions from top researchers and practitioners
- Opportunities to connect with peers
- Resources for victim service providers
- Raffles and more!
- Adverse events, traumatic stress, and health
- Trauma in the lives of young black men
- Historical trauma
- Vicarious trauma
- Trauma, resilience, and strength identification