- This event has passed.
September 25, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- « Sexual Assault Medical-Forensic (SANE) Mock Exams
- Reading Between the Lines: Case File Review for SARTs »
Workplace policies can facilitate a positive, healthy and efficient organizational culture. Presenters will discuss the importance of having policies that reflect your organizational mission and values and identify key components of a policy on domestic violence and sexual assault in the workplace. Presenters will share tools and resources to assist OVW grantees.
After the webinar, participants will be better able to:
- Identify workplace polices that your organization should revise or create in order to facilitate a positive, healthy and efficient organization.
- Assess the value, benefit of and need for different workplace policies based on your organization’s culture and function.
- Consider key components for policy on domestic and sexual violence in the workplace that can also help employees who are victims themselves.
Presenters: Linda Seabrook, Futures Without Violence & Amy Sánchez, Break the Cycle
Questions? Please contact Monica Arenas at email@example.com.
The SOS Institute (Supporting Organizational Sustainability) is supported by Grant No. 2015-TA-AX-K047, awarded by the Office on Violence Against Women, U.S. Department of Justice. The opinions, findings, conclusions, and recommendations expressed in this publication/program/exhibition are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women.