The Oregon Sunshine Committee will hold its first meeting on Wednesday, January 31 at 1:00 PM. The meeting will be held at the Oregon State Capitol (900 Court St NE, Salem, OR 97301) in Hearing Room D. The meeting will also be streamed live on the legislative website.
- Welcome by Attorney General Rosenblum
- Member self-introductions
- Discussion: function of Sunshine Committee
- Discussion: organizing and scheduling review of exemptions
- Discussion: future meeting dates
Useful background information
- HB 2101, which created the Oregon Sunshine Committee and describes its duties, can be found here.
- A beta version of the electronic catalogue of public records exemptions can be found here.
Questions about this notice, including questions about accommodations for individuals with disabilities, can be directed to Michael Kron (firstname.lastname@example.org).