- This event has passed.
June 4, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Burnout is rampant in the fields where caring for others is the primary mission. Outcomes include:
• Understand the elements that lead to burnout.
• Identify ways to mitigate the impact of burnout so you can continue to arrive at work as your best self.
Please note, for these trainings it is recommended to have previously completed Trauma Informed 101 or a similar foundational course. Otherwise (or if you would like a refresher), please review these resources from Trauma Informed Oregon in advance of the training:
• Module 1: What is Trauma Informed Care? walks you through the principles that serve as the foundation for trauma informed care | 30 minutes
• Module 2: Why is Trauma Informed Care Important? walks you through why trauma informed care should be incorporated into organizations and systems | 15 minutes
• Module 3: Trauma Specific, Trauma Sensitive, Trauma Informed walks you through the basic differences between trauma specific services and trauma informed care | 15 minutes
• Module 4: A Brief Overview of NEAR Science walks you through a collection of fields of study that includes Neurobiology, Epigenetics, ACEs and Resilience| 15 minutes