- This event has passed.
August 19, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- « Confidentiality and Coronavirus Contact Tracing
- Victim Services During the Pandemic: Experiences of Grief and Loss »
In response to the growing need to offer virtual training to support professional development, the Office on Trafficking in Persons and the National Human Trafficking Training and Technical Assistance Center are pleased to offer a free 1.5-hour virtual SOAR to Health and Wellness training. The training teaches providers how to identify and respond to human trafficking.
After this training, you will be able to:
- Describe the types of human trafficking and potential risk factors
- Identify individual and environmental indicators of trafficking
- Screen and identify individuals who may have experienced trafficking
- Utilize a trauma-informed, person-centered, multidisciplinary approach
- Assess the unique needs of individuals who have experienced trafficking
- Deliver appropriate services to individuals who have experienced trafficking
- Share the importance of trafficking awareness and responsiveness with others in your work environment