The Oregon Sunshine Committee will hold its second meeting on Wednesday, March 21 at 1:00 PM. The meeting will be held at the Oregon State Capitol (900 Court St NE, Salem, OR 97301) in Hearing Room 343. The meeting will also be streamed live on the Citizen Engagement Legislative Video website.
- Choosing a vice chair; vice chair duties. (Discussion, probable vote.)
- Organizing review of exemptions. (Discussion, probable vote.)
- Where, specifically, to begin with exemption review. (Possible discussion, possible vote.)
- Content of report due July 1, 2018. (Discussion, possible vote.)
- Communicating with stakeholders and the public. (Discussion, possible vote.)
- Approval of prior meeting’s minutes. (Possible discussion, vote.)
- MK Report on Organizing Exemption Review – March 7, 2018
- Exemption Subcategories and Count – March 16, 2018
- Oregon Sunshine Committee Draft Minutes – January 31, 2018
Useful Background Information
- HB 2101, which created the Oregon Sunshine Committee and describes its duties, can be found here.
- A beta version of the electronic catalogue of public records exemptions can be found here.
Questions about this notice, including questions about accommodations for individuals with disabilities, can be directed to Michael Kron (email@example.com).