PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE
Attorney General’s Public Records Law Reform Task Force
Friday, May 27th, 2016
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hearing Room F
Oregon State Capitol
900 Court St NE, Salem, OR 97301
- Report from Eugene and Portland public comment sessions.
- Discussion of proposed response timeframes.
- Discussion of proposed policy statement.
- Discussion of exemption cataloging model.
- Discussion of model streamlined exemption.
Public attendance is welcome and encouraged.
Meeting materials will be posted on the Public Records Law Reform Task Force website once available.
The meeting location is accessible to persons with disabilities. Requests for accommodations for people with disabilities should be made at least 48 hours in advance.
Michael Kron, Michael.C.Kron@doj.state.or.us