The Oregon Sunshine Committee will meet on Wednesday, May 16 at 1:00 PM. The meeting will be held at the Oregon State Capitol (900 Court St NE, Salem, OR 97301) in Hearing Room 343. The meeting will also be streamed live on the Citizen Engagement Video website.
- Approval of prior meeting’s minutes. (Possible discussion, vote.)
- Report due July 1, 2018. (Possible discussion, vote.)
- Adoption of criteria for exemption review (Possible discussion, vote.)
- Review of exemptions for contact information (addresses, phone numbers, etc.) PLEASE NOTE: This will not include exemptions for this type of information that seem clearly motivated by personal safety concerns, such as exemptions that may apply to the contact information of crime victims and prosecutors. (Possible public testimony, discussion, possible vote.)
- Future Business (Discussion, possible vote.)
Materials relevant to these items, including a specific list of the exemptions slated for review, will be posted on the Public Records Reform/Sunshine Committee web page.
Written comments to the Oregon Sunshine Committee about its work can be sent to SunshineCommittee@doj.state.or.us.