What if I’m purchasing a new home?

Posted in on December 20, 2019

You may want to consider discussing your options with a real estate attorney. If you need assistance finding a lawyer or for information about the Modest Means Program click here or call the Oregon State Bar’s Lawyer Referral Service at... View Article

What if I am considering a legal name change?

Posted in on

Reach out to an advocate near you to consider the risks and benefits. Click here for local agencies. For more information, click here. What do I need to do once I have obtained a legal name change? If you want... View Article

How should ACP mail be addressed?

Posted in on December 13, 2019

It is very important that all mail received by the ACP has the participant ACP number included in the address.  This is how mail is routed to the appropriate participant.  The address does not need to include ACP before the... View Article

How do I change my address with ACP?

Posted in on June 15, 2017

You must notify the ACP in writing within 10 days of a change to your residential address, mailing address or phone number. You may submit a Change of Address or Telephone Number form » by regular mail, by fax, or... View Article

Will I get my own Post Office box number?

Posted in on

No. Every participant in the program uses the same Post Office box in Salem, Oregon. However, each household in the program is assigned a unique ACP Code that ensures mail is delivered correctly and without delay.