PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE
Attorney General’s Public Records Law Reform Task Force
Wednesday, December 16th, 2015
1:00 – 3:00 PM
Oregon State Capitol
900 Court St NE, Salem, OR
Public attendance is welcome and encouraged.
- Approval of prior minutes
- Discussion: proposed policy statement (revised draft)
- Progress report/discussion: exemption catalogue
- Discussion: additional organizational improvements
- Discussion: public testimony (dates, location, format)
- Plan agenda for next meeting/wrap up
Meeting materials will be posted on the Public Records Law Reform Task Force website once available.
The meeting location is accessible to persons with disabilities. Requests for accommodations for people with disabilities should be made at least 48 hours in advance.
Michael Kron, Michael.C.Kron@doj.state.or.us