Using Charitable Gaming for Nonprofit Fundraising
In Oregon, nonprofit, tax-exempt organizations may use bingo, raffle and Monte Carlo events to raise funds for their charitable programs. The Oregon Department of Justice regulates nonprofit gaming.
For any questions, contact us:
Charitable Activities Section
Oregon Department of Justice
100 SW Market St.
Portland, OR 97201-5702
- Charitable Gaming FAQs & Resources
- Charitable Gaming License Applications and Reports
- Charitable Gaming Statutes and Administrative Rules
- Withholding and Reporting Requirements
- Alternative Raffle Format games