The following materials are available as PDFs for instant free download.
- After the Disaster – Learn to Spot Natural Disaster Scams
- English www.oregonconsumer.gov/disaster
- Spanish www.oregonconsumer.gov/disaster/ES
- Covid Vaccination Scam
- Do Not Click
- Just Hang Up!
- Oregon Data Breach Reporting
- Oregon’s New Gun Safety Laws Handout (English | Spanish)
- Possible Indicators of Elder Abuse (English | Spanish)
- Six Signs It’s a Scam (English | Spanish)
- Stay Heat Safe
- Student Loan Fraud Sheet
- Student Privacy
- Tired of Robocalls?
- Top Ten Tips (English | Russian | Spanish)
- Wise Giving Guide (English | Spanish)
- Working From Home
Order Free Consumer Protection Educational Materials
There are two ways to order: download and send a PDF, or submit the online form below
Download this PDF order form to request your free Consumer Protection materials.
Mail, fax, or email the PDF form to:
Ellen Klem, Director of Consumer Outreach & Education
Oregon Department of Justice, Office of the Attorney General
1162 Court St. NE
Salem, OR 97301
Fax: (503) 378-4017
Allow 2- 3 weeks for shipping.
Online Order Form