Still Receiving Telemarketing Calls?
If you are receiving telemarketing calls even though you are registered with the National Do Not Call List, please submit a complaint to the National Do Not Call List Registry » website.
Please note that under Oregon law, certain calls are still allowed whether or not you are on the National Do Not Call Registry. These include calls from:
- public agencies.
- political campaigns asking for your opinion or vote.
- charitable organizations to which you belong, have previously donated or expressed an interest in supporting.
- companies returning your call or calling because you asked them to.
- companies you have established a relationship with because you bought products, services or conducted business in the past.
- debt collectors.
- one business to another (business to business calls).