Request for Child Support Case Records

Public records requests must be made to the government agency that is in possession of those records. This form is for requesting Child Support case records that are held by the Oregon Department of Justice Child Support Program. If the records you seek are held by another public body, you should instead request them from that body. Here’s a list of state agencies, list of county governments and list of Oregon cities.


    You may also submit a Request for Child Support Case Records by clicking the Send button (above), or by sending the necessary information by email, mail, or fax to:

    Mail: Oregon Child Support Program, Kim Smith, 1162 Court Street NE, Salem, OR 97301
    Fax: 503-947-2578