Automated Clearing House (ACH) Credit Payments

Set Up ACH Child Support Payments

Effective October 25, 2022, the Oregon Child Support Program banking information has changed for ACH payments.

  • If you send payments to the Oregon Child Support Program through a bank-to-bank ACH transfer, you need to take immediate action to update our bank account information.
  • If the Oregon Child Support Program pulls payments from your bank account through the Oregon Employer Services Portal, you are not affected by this change.
  • ACH payments submitted to the Oregon Child Support Program’s previous bank account after the end of the year, 2023, will be returned.
  • All ACH transactions must be sent to the new bank account.
  • The updated banking information is for ACH processes only. Paper checks and notice of employee separation from employment addresses have not changed.
  • If you have questions, contact Employer Services at


Employers may opt to make child support payments to the Oregon Child Support Program through bank-to-bank Automated Clearing House (ACH) transfer.

Contact your bank or payroll provider to determine if ACH transfer services are available. If so, complete and send a DOJ Request for Bank Information & Authorization (PDF) » to the address or fax number below.

To speed the process, we require a one-time reconciliation of employee (parent who pays support or “obligor”) case information. Please provide the following information to the Division of Child Support by fax or by mail:

  • Employee Name
  • Employee Social Security Number
  • 15 digit Oregon Child Support Case Number(s)

Upon receipt of the completed request, we will send a signed authorization document with the state’s bank account information, which you will need to set up the ACH transfer.

We recommend a test file (pre-note) for zero dollars be sent before sending your first electronic transfer that includes payments.

The record layout is described in ACH Credit Record Layout.

ACH User Guide for Child Support Payments

Contact Us

If you have any other questions regarding the ACH Credit or Debit process, please see our FAQs page, or contact the Employer Services team:

Employer Services
Division of Child Support
Oregon Department of Justice
PO Box 14680
Salem, OR 97309

Phone: 866-907-2857 toll-free in Oregon
Phone: 503-378-2868 from the Salem area

Fax: 877-877-7416 for new hire reporting, wage withholding, terminations, and medical support

Email: for wage withholding and medical support questions
Email: for payment questions
Email: for new hire reporting questions

For questions about electronic payments, please contact Employer Services at the phone numbers above or via email at