Pay Child Support with Check, Money Order, Cashier’s Check
- By mail (Make checks payable to Oregon Child Support Program)
- At the Oregon DOJ Division of Child Support office in Salem
- At some District Attorney offices
To make a payment in person, you will need:
- Child support case number(s)
- Name and address of the parent who pays support
- Your phone number
Payments are applied only to the cases you specify. To distribute a payment to all cases of a parent who pays support, you may provide that parent’s Social Security number instead of case numbers.
Payments made in foreign currency are converted to U.S. dollars using the exchange rate on the day we deposit the payment.
Oregon Child Support Program
PO Box 14506
Salem, OR 97309
Pay in Person at the Salem Office
Division of Child Support
Oregon Department of Justice
4600 25th Ave. NE, Ste. 180
Salem, Oregon 97301
View in Google Maps »
Pay at a District Attorney Office
Some District Attorney offices accept payments for cases assigned to that specific office. Contact the office to confirm they can take your payment.