Find Unclaimed Funds

To learn more about support payment options, please visit How Paying Child Support Works.

How to Find Unclaimed Child Support Funds

Parents are required to notify us within 10 days of a change in address or contact information. We need current information to maintain regular delivery of child support payments. However, sometimes this doesn’t happen, and child support payments go undisbursed or unclaimed.

If we aren’t able to deliver payments after two years, or you don’t cash checks sent to you within two years, we transfer the information about the unclaimed funds to Oregon’s Unclaimed Property program to be held in trust until the funds are claimed. Search for unclaimed child support funds here. »

If your search does not return any results and you believe the Oregon Child Support Program has money that belongs to you, review payment records through your online account or contact Customer Service at 800-850-0228 or

To learn more about options for receiving support payments, please visit How to Receive Support.