Enroll for Child Support Services

Resources for Applicants

Applying for Child Support Services

Child support services are available to both parents who pay and parents who receive support. Even if the other parent is living in another state, you can apply for services in Oregon. See Interstate Child Support Cases for more information. Caretakers or relatives who have physical custody of a child may also be entitled to child support services.

The Oregon Child Support Program provides assistance with the following services:

  • Establishing paternity
  • Finding the noncustodial parent
  • Establishing a child support order or making changes to an existing support order
  • Coordinating a child’s health care coverage
  • Determining the amount of past-due child support
  • Collecting and processing child support payments
  • Processing spousal support payments in certain situations

To apply for child support services, you will first establish an online account, and then can complete an application for services. You can also contact your local child support office or fill out the application form linked below. You will need to print and send us the completed forms. There is a one-time fee of $1 for this service. The fee will be deducted from the first money we collect.

Apply Now

Paternity Establishment Only

You can apply to only place a child’s biological father on the child’s birth certificate and not seek additional child support services.

Child Support Services

You can apply to set up a child support order in addition to establishing paternity.


To apply for paternity establishment or child support services you will first establish an online account, and then can complete an application for services. Once you submit this application, a child support case manager will get in touch to help you through additional steps based on you and your family’s needs.

You can also take the application to your local child support office or mail it to:

Oregon Child Support Program
PO Box 14680
Salem, OR 97309

Download: Application for Services» | en Español»

Support Services for Children Attending School

If you are a child attending school (beyond high school) and you wish to receive child support from your parent(s), visit the Child Attending School page to apply online.

Spousal Support Only Services

If you are receiving public assistance, you can apply for services to collect on an existing judgment for spousal support only, even if you do not have a current child support order. The Oregon Child Support Program provides limited services to collect current ongoing spousal support only obligations. The services are limited to:

  1.  Issuing an income withholding order for the spousal support amount if you provide the current employer of the party paying spousal support.
  2.  Disbursing to you the spousal support collected through the income withholding.
  3.  Keeping a record of the dollar amounts received and disbursed.

We do not provide accounting services, enforcement actions, or collect past-due spousal support.

To set up a limited services case, provide the following information by mail or email:

  • Completed, signed application
  • Proof you are receiving one of these types of public assistance:
    • Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
    • General Assistance
    • Medical Assistance (OHP)
    • Assistance for Seniors and People with Disabilities
    • Aid to the Blind
    • Aid to the Permanently and Totally Disabled
    • Any other assistance granted by the Oregon Department of Human Services (ODHS) or the Oregon Health Authority (OHA)
  • Employment information for the party paying spousal support (Section 5, Other Party 1 Information)

Download and complete the application for services. The application, proof of assistance, and employer information can be emailed to ChildSupportCaseIntake@doj.state.or.us. You can also drop off the application, proof of assistance, and employer information at your local child support office, or mail them to:

DOJ Division of Child Support
PO Box 14680
Salem, OR 97309