Your internet activity may be monitored and it is impossible to completely clear your history. If you think your computer might be monitored, use a safer computer. Also call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233).
Click this button to quickly leave this site: Escape This Site
Keeping Your Personal Information Confidential in Situations of Child Abuse and Domestic Violence
If you or your children are in an unsafe situation, the Oregon Child Support Program can take additional precautions to protect your information while continuing to provide services.
Do You Have Safety Concerns?
You can apply to have the Child Support Program protect your personal information. Click one of the options below to access the application form that matches your role.
Do You Have a Protective Order?
If so, please contact the Child Support Program to let us know and provide us with a copy of the order.
For parents paying support
For parents or caretakers receiving support
For students aged 18 - 21 who are attending school
REPORT CHILD ABUSE
If you believe a child is in danger, please make a confidential report to your local Oregon Department of Human Services Child Welfare office » or your local law enforcement agency. If it is an emergency, dial 911.
- Restraining Orders – Family Abuse Prevention Act (FAPA) »
- Online Interview Based Forms » – FAPA Restraining Order Forms
- Department of Human Services – Domestic Violence Resources »
- Department of Human Services – Child Abuse & Neglect »
- Department of Justice – Address Confidentiality Program »
- Department of Justice – Crime Victims’ Services Division »
- Legal Aid Services »
- Oregon Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence »
- 211info » – Local Community Resources