Spousal Support

Spousal Support Self-Service

The following forms will help you enforce an spousal/partner support order. The forms will help you get a court order requiring an employer to withhold spousal/partner support from the paying party’s (Payor) wages and send those funds to the receiving party (Recipient). These forms only apply if the payor owes at least one month of past-due spousal support.

Start Here:

Complete the Appropriate Forms: