Child Support Guidelines
The child support guidelines are the basis for establishing just and appropriate child support obligations for Oregon’s families and children. With the help of the Guidelines Advisory Committee, the Oregon Child Support Program reviewed and updated its child support guidelines in 2013. The updated guidelines are clearer and provide more balance in calculating child support obligations.
The administrative rules for the guidelines and tools like the child support calculator reflect the current guidelines. The guidelines rules are available with commentary to help explain and illustrate the rules. Our guidelines calculator is user-friendly, and an Excel version is available for “power users.”
- Child Support Guidelines Calculator »
- Guidelines Calculator Instructions (PDF) »
- Guidelines Calculator Workbook (XLS) »
- Guidelines Worksheets & Instructions
- Parenting Time Calculator »
Rules & Laws
- Child Support Guideline Rules (OAR 137-050)
- Guideline Rules with Commentary (OAR 137-050) – Compilation of Rules (PDF) »
- Guidelines with Old vs New Comparison (PDF) »
- Child Support Guidelines Archive
- Child Support Laws
- Child Support Guidelines Overview » – This overview contains sound and may take a moment to load.