Will employer packets vary?

Posted in on

Yes. Although the income withholding order for child support should be the same from every state because it is a standardized federal form, each state has different forms that will accompany the withholding order.

What do I receive as the employer?

Posted in on

The Oregon Child Support Program issues the federal form Order/Notice to Withhold Income for Child Support, an Oregon Information for Withholder document. We also send the Past-Due Support Calculation Worksheet if collection is only for past due support. These forms... View Article