What if I have a grievance?

Posted in on April 26, 2017

Parties in child support cases are entitled to fair, professional, courteous, and accurate service from the offices of the Oregon Child Support Program. If you have not received this level of service, please contact a supervisor in that office. If... View Article

Who can I contact regarding the website?

Posted in on

If you have suggestions for how we can improve the Oregon Department of Justice and Oregon Child Support Program website, please send your comments through our feedback form. We value your opinion and look forward to hearing from you.

Who can I contact about changing the current child support laws?

Posted in on

The Oregon Child Support Program itself does not have the authority to make changes to state or federal laws. Oregon State Legislature – Find Your Legislator » You may also email your concern or suggestion to Constituent Services at

How do I update my address?

Posted in on

You can update your address: through your online account by contacting Customer Service at 800-850-0228 or by sending your new address to: Oregon Child Support Program PO Box 14680 Salem, OR 97309