Find Unclaimed Child Support Funds

To learn more about support payment options, please visit How Paying Child Support Works.

How to Find Unclaimed Child Support Funds

We may be holding money that belongs to you.

Parents are required to notify us within 10 days of a change in address or contact information. We need current information to maintain regular delivery of child support payments.

If we are unable to deliver payments after two years, we are required by law to transfer the information to the Oregon Department of State Lands (DSL).

Search for unclaimed child support funds through the Oregon DOJ’s Division of Child Support »

If your search does not return any results and you believe we have money that may be yours, search for unclaimed property on the DSL website », or go to the Child Support Case Information page.