The Child Abuse Multidisciplinary Intervention (CAMI) Advisory Council advises the Oregon Crime Victim and Survivor Services Division (CVSSD) regarding the allocation and administration of the CAMI Account.
CAMI funds are the primary source of state funding for the intervention, assessment and investigation of child abuse. As required by state law, that money is distributed through multidisciplinary teams (MDTs).
MDTs are established in each county under the leadership of the local district attorney. CAMI funds are also distributed directly to five non-profit intervention centers to provide specialized regional assistance to the MDTs.
More Information about CAMI
- CAMI Regional Children’s Advocacy Centers »
- To see relevant CAMI Statutes, see ORS 418.747-418.800 »
- Oregon Administrative Rules Pertaining to CAMI (PDF) »
- Child Abuse Multidisciplinary Intervention (CAMI) Fund »
CAMI Advisory Council Members and Meetings Information
CAMI Advisory Council Members
• District Attorney: Kevin Barton, Washington County District Attorney’s Office
• Law Enforcement: vacant
• Representative from an Operating Regional Children’s Advocacy Center: Tammi Pitzen, Children’s Advocacy Center of Jackson County
• Representative from a local CAC recommended by Oregon Child Abuse Solutions: Beatriz Lynch, SafeSpace CAC
• Person having experience dealing with child abuse: Tina Morgan, independent consultant
• Employee of the State Office for services to Children and Families: Deena Loughary, DHS Child Welfare
• Citizen with an interest in advocating for the medical interests of abused children: Marilyn Reilly, Clatsop County District Attorney’s Office
• Citizen with an interest in advocating for the medical interests of abused children: Patricia K. Kenyon, Oregon Sexual Assault Task Force
• Citizen with an interest in advocating for the medical interests of abused children: Becky Jones, Oregon Child Abuse Solutions
• Citizen with an interest in advocating for the medical interests of abused children: Rahela Rehman, Oregon Department of Justice, Child Advocacy Section, Civil Enforcement Division
CAMI Advisory Council Meeting Location
Portland Department of Justice
100 Market Street Building
100 SW Market Street
Portland, OR 97201
It is the goal of the CAMI Advisory Council to have membership reflective of a diversity of perspectives and experiences in child abuse intervention across Oregon. We are currently seeking new members including, but not limited to, a law enforcement representative who works in child abuse intervention. If you participate on your local MDT and are interested in serving on the CAMI Advisory Council, please contact Robin Reimer firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming CAMI Advisory Council Meetings
- November 15, 2022
Previous CAMI Advisory Council Meeting Minutes
- August 16, 2022
- May 19, 2022 (PDF)»
- February 17, 2022 (PDF) »
- November 16, 2021 (PDF)»
- August 24, 2021 (PDF)»
- May 20, 2021 (PDF)»
- February 25, 2021 (PDF)»
- November 19, 2020 (PDF)»
- June 26, 2020 (PDF)»
Archived minutes can be obtained through CVSSD@doj.state.or.us.