Facilitating Services for Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Survivors
Oregon Domestic and Sexual Violence Services (ODSVS) funds are part of the Crime Victim and Survivor Services Division’s Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault (DV/SA) non-competitive funding. Resources are distributed in partnership with the Department of Human Services, STOP Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), and Victim of Crime Act (VOCA).
For additional information about ODSVS:
- DV/SA Non-Competitive Funding Flow Chart (PDF) »
- Oregon Revised Statutes pertaining to ODSVS »
- Oregon Administrative Rules pertaining to ODSVS »
- 2017-2019 ODSVS Grantee Awards (PDF) »
- Training Requirements for Staff, Volunteers, and Leadership of Non-Profit Organizations and Tribal Nations Serving Survivors of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault (PDF) »
- ODSVS Guidelines for 2019-2021 Joint Non-Competitive RFA (PDF) »Updates, including those to ensure compliance with OAR 137-085-0080, are noted in italics and are pending final approval.
Contact a Grant Fund Coordinator
Christine Heyen, Fund Coordinator
1162 Court Street NE
Salem, OR 97301-4096
Find more contact information assigned to specific programs with Fund Coordinators Across the State (PDF) »
For information about grantee training requirements, please visit: Training Resources for CVSSD Grantees »