Grantees will use funds to provide training for law enforcement. prosecutors, juvenile department. parole and probation, corrections, DHS, nurses, advocates, and others working with individuals who have experienced trauma.
- Use the funds to host a training or a training series about trauma informed response.
- Use funding to participate in an already established training program including:
- Trauma Informed Interviewing/Communication
- Working with culturally specific communities
- Neurobiology of trauma
- Use funding to develop your own Trauma Informed Response in your community.
Who can apply?
- Law Enforcment
- Parole and probation
- Juvenile Department
- Local Government Agencies
- Tribal Government Agencies
- DA’s Office
Trauma Informed Response Meeting Information
Trauma Informed Response meetings are scheduled for potential applicants or anyone wishing to learn more. Meetings are scheduled February 23, from 10:00 am to noon, and February 27, 1:00 to 3:00 pm. Meeting links (PDF)»