Through work with the Victim Rights Law Center, Oregon Legal Aid, National Crime Victim Law Institute, the Attorney General’s Sexual Assault Task Force, the Oregon Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence, Oregon Department of Human Services and others, CVSSD identified the following documents that provide guidance on advocate privilege and confidentiality. This list of documents is not exhaustive and may not reflect legislative changes that have occurred since publication.
- Confidentiality and Privilege Oregon Sexual Assault Task Force (Current as of February 2016)
- FAQ’s on U.S. Federal Laws & Confidentiality for Survivors National Network to End Domestic Violence (Current as of 2011)
- FAQ’s on the VAWA Confidentiality Provision US Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women (Current as of October 2017)
- A Legal Guide for Oregon Advocates Oregon Law Center / Legal Aid Services (Current as of March 2017)
- Responding to Disclosures of Sexual Violence at Oregon Schools Oregon Sexual Assault Task Force (Current as of May 2018)