Payment Portal (Restitution)

Information about restitution payments is found here.

If you were ordered to pay restitution by the Court, please contact the Circuit Court in that County.  If you received a letter from Crime Victim and Survivor Services Division and owe money directly to our Department, you will need the claim number that will be associated to the payment.  Please visit DOJ CVSSD Restitution Payment: DOJ CVSSD ( to make a payment.  You will receive a receipt once the payment is processed.

If you have questions, please email