Directors’ Day is a training and networking conference hosted by Oregon Department of Justice, Crime Victim and Survivor Services Division. All non-profit and Tribal Nations organizations that receive funding from CVSSD must attend. We welcome executive directors, program managers, financial staff, and Board of Directors to attend.
The training focused on racial equity and helping leaders build meaningful partnerships with the communities you serve. It also included information to improve management of CVSSD grant funds and provide inclusive services for people with disabilities and queer communities.
Location: Keizer Civil Center »
- 3D Glasses and Bias
- Foundations of Parallel Development
- Current State of Nonprofits in Oregon Department of Justice
- Enhancing Commitment and Capacity to Serve Survivors with Disabilities
- Racial Trauma and Radical Healing
- Fiscal Compliance and Reporting
- Human Resources Policies and Procedures
- Timesheets and Procurement
- Employment Regulations: Wage and Hour, Oregon Sick Leave
- Improving Access for 2S+LGBTQIA Survivors »
- Suitability to Work with Minors
For more information, please contact Amanda.L.VanTil@doj.state.or.us.